Enjoying The Culture And Nature Of Chiclayo
Arrival at the airport or bus station, reception and transfer to the selected hotel. Later on, we will start our tour and we will move to Sicán National Museum an important cultural place where Sican Culture is exhibited, protected, investigated, spread, preserved and fostered. Then we will go to the highest concentration of monumental architecture and the best expressions of mural art in the Lambayeque region. A combination of simpler buildings where we can find the warm Valle de la Leche in Túcume district. It was made out of 26 enormous adobe truncated pyramids highlighting Huaca del Pueblo, La Raya, El Sol and Las Estacas; we will also visit its onsite museum where is housed unique archaeological pieces which belonged to Lambayeque, Chimú and Inca Cultures. Free time for lunch. We continue to Tumbas Reales Museum to see original pieces were discovered intact in the Royal Cemetery of Sipán, one of the mains are: Sipán Lord’s Tomb, discovered in 1987, buried next to his retinue; Priest Tomb discovered in 1988; Old Sipán Lord’s Tomb, where are the best works in gold. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
After breakfast, we start the excursion going to Chongoyape, from here we will continue on an unpaved road to Ecological Reserve of Dry Forest Conservation. We will arrive at the Enchanted Garden in Chaparrí Private Conservation Area. This reserve is considered a sacred mountain ( Chaparrí Hill) by local people.
Then we will visit the Interpretation Centre where our guide will explain us in detail about biodiversity, protection and the value of the wonderful ecosystem in the dry forest. We continue walking until we reach to the Small Animal Rehabilitation Area where we can observe the treatment of baby animals. Then we will go to a nursery-bio-garden and the Herpetary to meet reptiles and amphibians of this ecosystem.
Straight way, we will walk up to a viewpoint to appreciate the vast wooded area of Chaparrí Hill, then we will visit the Spectacled Bears Rescue Centre to have a brief speech. We will continue along the Huachuma Route where we will learn about shamanism sessions and mean of theirs Apus. Then, we will take a detour until we reach Tinajones Reservoir which feeds Lambayeque with water and we can see birds such as eagles, herons, among others. We return to Chiclayo at the appropriate time, transfer to the airport/Bus station to go to destination or homew city.
OPTIONAL TOUR INSTEAD OF CHAPARRI:
- Tradition and Beach (Pimentel, Santa Rosa & Tradición)
- Transfer Bus Station/Airport – Hotel – Bus Station/Airport
- 01 night accommodation + Breakfast
- Full day Sicán + Túcume + Real Tombs
- Full day Chaparrí Private Conservation Area
- Entrance ticket and transfer to mentioned places
- National and international Air/bus tickets not mention in the programme.
- Consumptions and/or services not specified in the programme as beverages, additional service or others.
- Hotels SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- The itineraries are subject to changes due to the weather in a particular season of the year.
- Rate does not apply to National Holidays (Peru), Christmas, New Year and long scheduled holidays
- Fares may change without prior notice because of the lodging or others in case of ticket entrance to touristic places of national heritage, which are subject to the Ministry of Culture/Environment of The Peruvian State