Perú Virreinal & Imperial
Arrival and reception at “Jorge Chávez” Lima International Airport transfer to the chosen hotel. Free time. At the appropiate time, we will go to visit Dama Juana Restaurant where we have an incredible Dinner Show, we will delight us with an endless flavors of Peruvian cuisine, together with a magical show of cultural expressions. Come back to the hotel. Overnight.
According to the arrival time, it is recommended to visit Magical Water Circuit at 7:00 pm, well-known because of its 13 water fountains managed by an inmotic system. One of the fountains can reach 80 meters high; all of them are show a mix of music, light, colour and images. The circuit has the Guinness Record for being the largest fountain complex in the world in a public park.
After breakfast, transfer to the Airport to take a flight towards the Imperial City. Arrival at Velasco Astete International Airport in Cusco, reception and transfer to selected hotel. Free morning for acclimatization. After lunch, we will start the City tour in Koricancha Temple; where we will appreciate its magnificence, which is still felt in its walls that it was once covered with gold. Moreover, it was an Inca military and religious centre dedicated to their divinity: The Sun. After that, our tour continue in the Main Square, built during the Inca Empire as an administrative, cultural and religious centre. Then we will visit the 4 nearby archaeological remains such as Kenko; Inca shrine; Puca Pucara, Inca administrative and military center; Sacsayhuaman, Inca fortress full of colossal constructions surrounded by beautiful landscapes in total communion with the environment and Tambomachay known as Inca’s baths. Back to the hotel, night off. Overnight.
OPTIONAL TOURS TO ADD:
- Qosqo Cultural Centre (Typical Dance Show)
- Compañia Church
- Cathedral of Cusco
Early in the morning, we will transfer to Ollantaytambo station, where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes. Then, we will move to the bus station to take our tourist bus and arrive in twenty-five minutes to “Machu Picchu Citadel”, the lost city of Incas, mysterious and majestic. Machu Picchu is one of the most extraordinary examples of landscape architecture in the world. Upon reaching the summit, its beautiful harmony, its impressive construction, will dazzle our senses while a deep sensation of peace will win our spirit. There, we will enjoy a guided tour of the main buildings of the citadel such as the viewpoint, Three Windows Temple, Main Square, Intihuatana and Ceremonial Areas, among other buildings of unique architecture and importance. At the opportune hour, return to Machu Picchu Pueblo to enjoy a Buffet Lunch. Then, transfer to the train station and go back to the City of Cusco. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Cusco.
After breakfast, transfer to the Cusco Airport to take a flight to Lima. Reception and transfer to the hotel, we will have free time to buy and enjoy the city. After lunch, we will go to Port of Callao where we will boarding our yacht to go to San Lorenzo Island. During the journey, we will observe warships and merchant ships around the bay. We will surround the Fronton Island, ex Jail, until reach Cavinzas Island, guano island where we enjoy birdwatching. Finally, we will visit Palomino Island, where we can swim with more than 5,000 sea lions in their natural area and we could observe the Humboldt penguins. During the tour, we will enjoy the wonderful landscape and an entertaining Pirate show. Go back to the hotel. Free time.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for personal activities. At the appropriate time, transfer to the Lima Airport to take a flight to the destination or home city.
B= Breakfast, L= Lunch
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 02 nights of accommodation + breakfast
- Welcome Dinner show
- Palomino Islands Tour + Equipment
- Entrance tickets and transfer to mentioned places
- Transfer Aiport – Hotel – Airport
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cusco + breakfast
- City Tour + 4 Nearby Ruins
- Templeo of Koricancha
- Full Day Machu Picchu + Buffet Lunch
- Train ticket
- Partial Tourist Ticket
ALL OF THEM INCLUDE:
- Entrance tickets to the places mentioned
- Professional Guided (Bilingual)
- Permanent attention
- First Aid kit
- National and international Air/bus tickets not mention in the programme.
- Consumptions and/or services not specified in the programme as beverages, additional service or others.
- Hotels SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- The itineraries are subject to changes due to the weather in a particular season of the year.
- Rate does not apply to National Holidays (Peru), Christmas, New Year and long scheduled holidays
- Fares may change without prior notice because of the lodging or others in case of ticket entrance to touristic places of national heritage, which are subject to the Ministry of Culture/Environment of The Peruvian State